Filling the landscape with Solar Utility Nodes.
Open sourcing the solution of small scale electrification.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Computers are here!

It took about twenty minutes and a five minute lecture from the postman about how I should have asked for a "registered letter" instead of a package, but I finally managed to pick up our computers from the Masaka post office!  It's lucky that I've been monitoring the tracking information religiously, because other than that saying delivered, there was no other way of knowing they had arrived.  Even though we put the physical address of the FSD office as the shipping address, the package was actually delivered to the post office.

Either we paid too much for these computers, or someone from Everbuying fibbed to the Ugandan tariffs board.  But by the time the packages reached me, the postman told me I didn't have to pay any tax on them, that SingPost had already done so!  So fine by us.

Featured here on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment